Need help to stay on top of WordPress security?
Let me look after your routine website maintenance for you, so that you can get on with what you do best!
Regular WordPress maintenance is vital to keep your website running smoothly and keep it safe from hackers. Just like your car, your website needs servicing so that it doesn't let you down at the most inconvenient moment, costing you a packet to fix it up again!
My WordPress maintenance packages take care of all your plugin and WordPress core updates for you, and proactively monitor your website to flag up and deal with potential security problems and known vulnerabilities before they become a big headache for you.
Give yourself one less thing to worry about, and let me can look after your WordPress security for you, so that you can get on with what you do best!
Prices start at AU$125 per month (3 month minimum order).Let's Chat
Security Essentials Includes:
- Keeping WordPress and its plugins up to date with the latest versions, and checking that the website functions properly after updates.
- Installing a firewall to protect your site from hackers and monitoring reports daily so that security vulnerabilities can be addressed straight away.
- Quarterly security audit to ensure you are following best practices and not running outdated plugins.
- Monthly scans for malware and Google blacklisting.
- Daily backup of your site to act as a second backup in case your host's backup fails (stored for 90 days).
- Monthly database optimisation & spam cleanup to help your site run faster.
- Uptime monitoring and communication with your hosting provider regarding webserver issues.
- 30 minutes of developer time per month. This can be used to fix issues found during audits & checks, or for minor content updates.